2022 3rd International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Information Systems (ICAIIS 2022) will be held during May 27-29, 2022 in Chongqing, China.
ICAIIS 2022 seeks to provide a high-level forum for experts, researchers, professionals, innovators and practitioners in the field of artificial intelligence and information systems from industry and academia to present and discuss the wide spectrum of original and novel researches and contributions together.
Artificial intelligence and information systems are hotspot topics in modern academic and scientific field. It is an especially new research direction, so novel and state-of-the-art researches and inventions related to artificial intelligence and information systems emerge continuously. Besides, artificial intelligence and information systems can be widely applied in many fields, such as robot, decision-making, control system, simulation applications and so on. ICAIIS 2022 will serve as a catalyst for communications and explorations on new concepts and novel achievements of artificial intelligence and information systems from theoretical research to practical applications at the same time.
- ICAIIS 2021 has been held successfully virtually!
- The manuscript submission period has an extension until May 10, 2021. For authors who have intention to participate ICAIIS 2021, just take your time to prepare it.
- ICAIIS 2021 is now open for soliciting papers! ICAIIS 2021 conference proceedings will be submitted for indexing by EI Compendex, Scopus, Inspec, WoS, Google Scholar.
- As the COVID-19 is still raging around the world, prospective authors can choose to join the ICAIIS virtually, performing a Live or Video presentation. Organizing Committee will always put your health as the top priority and provide the most safe and convenient channel to you.
- ICAIIS 2022 is now open for soliciting papers globally! Welcome Chinese and foreign authors to contribute! (Sep. 26, 2021)
- The conference proceeding of ICAIIS 2021 has been indexed by EI Compendex. (Sep. 3, 2021)
- The conference proceeding of ICAIIS 2021 has been published online in ACM Digital Library. (Aug. 19, 2021)
Paper Selection Process
Step 1 (Received) Full length papers received will be given paper ID relevant to the
conference topic and track.
Step 2 (Under Screening) Initial screening review will be done by the Technical Program Committee. Initial screening includes relevance to the conference topic, plagiarism, organization of the paper, quality of figures/diagrams/illustrations/equations and technical novelty etc.
Step 3 (Under Review) Papers got through Step 2 alone will be forwarded to technical review process, which is a dual-blind process.
Step 4 (Revision) Corresponding author will be notified the outcome of the review process and the revised version of the manuscript shall be submitted within 7 days on the date of intimation.
Step 5 (Under Review) Revised version of the papers will be sent to reviewers to ensure that all the suggested corrections have been carried out. If the reviewer still recommends for minor revision, TPC will transfer its decision to be taken by the Chair of organization.
Step 6 (Accept / Reject) Final decision will be taken by the chair of organization based on the recommendations by the reviewers / TPC and the same will be intimated to the corresponding authors.
Step 7 (CRP Received / Not Received) status of the Camera Ready Paper after the acceptance.
Step 8 (REG Complete / Pending) Status of the registration.
- Successfully held during March 20-22, the first IEEE International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Information Systems (ICAIIS 2020) published 165 articles in total, all of which have been recorded in IEEE Xplore. Open the link for detailed information.
- ICAIIS 2020 Conference Proceedings have been indexed in Ei Compendex. ( Click ) ( Click )
- ICAIIS 2020 Conference Proceedings have been indexed in Scopus. ( Click )
- ICAIIS 2021 has published 374 papers and all of them have been indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus!
- ICAIIS 2021 Conference Proceedings in EI compendex. ( Click ) ( Click ) ( Click ) ( Click )
- ICAIIS 2021 Conference Proceedings have been indexed in Scopus. (Click ) (Click )
- ICAIIS 2021 Conference Proceedings in ACM Digital Library. (Click)
Articles submitted to the conference should report original and unpublished research achievements. Meanwhile, the articles submitted must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If plagiarism is found, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- 1). Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final publications.
- 2). Report the violation to his/her supervisor(s) and affiliated institution(s).
- 3). Report the violation to the appropriate overseeing office of academic ethics and research funding agency.
- 4). Reserve the right to disclose the name, title of the article, name of the affiliated institution and the details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist.
Paper Selection Process